I've revamped our cruise review site!

Hello all,

I've completely revamped my cruise review pages! This took a few months to do (mostly because of my laziness). I've incorporated photos only taken by us (and in some rare instances, by tour operators as designated) in each cruise review. These photos are a mixture of ship views and port views. Some of the photos from our earliest cruises were photos that I scanned and then digitally enhanced for the web. Digital enhancement of the photos was done using free software called PhotoScape... I highly recommend this software. All of my webpages were constructed using the now defunct Microsoft Frontpage 2003... wonderful program that Microsoft pulled the plug on.

I've also updated most of the early reviews where needed. Our cruise history started in 1994 and is still going strong! Even if you don't want to read the reviews, the photos are fun! Enjoy!

See: http://home.comcast.net/~pmccullough/cruise/cruise.htm

Cheers,

Paul

Great site, Paul and fabulous pictures. The Holiday was our first cruise, too, and we also have very fond memories of her. Not as ritzy as today's ships but still holds a special place in our hearts.

Yes... I guess we all remember our first cruise ship! I'm just glad that my first experience got me hooked for life! :D

Thanks for the kudos on my site!

Happy Sailing,

Paul

Great review on Celebrity, it really makes me want to try one of their new ships! I was curious if you took any pictures of the bathroom? I would love to see one.

Actually, I do! (I wonder why I didn't post them on the website? Something to rectify) Anyway, one picture I have of the bathroom is great (it's on embarkation day, so Diane and I haven't gotten the chance to junk it up as yet!

I'm not sure if it crosses some line to post a picture here (especially of a bathroom), but I'll try to post the picture here. If it doesn't appear here, just email me from my site and I'll send it along.

Anyway, here is the Solstice bathroom:

http://pictures.cruisecritic.com/showfull.php?photo=11595

• 3 months later...

I've completely revamped my cruise review pages! This took a few months to do (mostly because of my laziness). I've incorporated photos only taken by us (and in some rare instances' date=' by tour operators as designated) in each cruise review. These photos are a mixture of ship views and port views. Some of the photos from our earliest cruises were photos that I scanned and then digitally enhanced for the web. [/size']

Great photos!!!

Mike

• 5 months later...

Thank you, in part, due to your blog, I will not go on that cruise line. Also, from what I understand, this cruise line attracts older people (not that there is anything wrong with that, we will all get older, at some point!). It just didn't seem attractive... also not much night life, and that is ok with a lot of people.. I love cruising, and I wish I could cruise at least twice a year, but... Thank you for your review (not quite a blog though..)

Happy cruising!

i

Archived