My ONE Carnival Wish!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TEXASMUNK

about charleston and ncl majesty leaving

there are rumors the carnival holiday may not be sold to iberocruceros after its nov 2 cruise but sent to charleston.

When I sailed on the Holiday last year I made certain I didn't say I would never sail her again ... but I was pretty sure I wouldn't drive to Mobile again for her when there are better ships, destinations and prices closer to home.

Well, if she came to Charleston I sure would have to give her a second chance!

My wish would be some diversity in the ports leaving from Tampa! Been to the same ones on almost every cruise....

Absolutely agree with you! If the Glory from Canaveral can go to the western itinerary every other week, why cant the Legend from Tampa go to the eastern ports?

Id love to see Carnival do a southern caribbean itinerary from Florida. It would eliminate the flight to San Juan, and the cruise would be longer, like 10 days to get there and back. Hey, whats wrong with 10 days instead of 7?:D

Canal cruise out of Galveston would be great!!! HD refuses to fly & there is no way we could both get the time off of work to drive to another port, do a longer cruise & drive home. So for now, it is 7 days to wherever The Conquest takes us.

MicksMom

A ship, based in Galveston, I do not care which ship, that sails on 10 and 11 night cruises to the Panama Canal.

Ports would include:

Partial Transit of the Canal into Gatun Lake

Costa Rica (white water rafting)

Cozumel...getta always include Cozumel

Roatan..best snorkeling and Diving in the Western Hemisphere

Grand Cayman...another chance to visit Captain Marvin

Heck, add in Costa Maya and Progresso too!

I want a Celebrity ship to Galvaston or Houston

Absolutely agree with you! If the Glory from Canaveral can go to the western itinerary every other week, why cant the Legend from Tampa go to the eastern ports?

The Legend is a Spirit class ship. Aren't the Spirit class the fastest Carnival ships? They could easily do an eastern itinerary.

How about this wish!!! A Carnival cruise that leaves out of Milwaukee, or I guess I'd settle for Chicago. We get Navy ships, why not a Carnival ship. Obviously it would have to be the summer months, but I'd be on it!!

Maybe make it a 2 weeker, so you could actually get out into the ocean??

Can't see it happening, but we can dream, right??:)

Carnival has ONE 8 night itinerary this year going to Southern/exotic ports ... unfortunately I can not travel at that time (December) ....

Carnival Dream spacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifon Dec 3 includes: Antigua, Tortola, San Juan, Grand Turk spacer.gifspacer.gif

WHY isn't this itinerary carried over to 2010???? WHY only once????

Come on Carnival ... I am sick of St Thomas, St Maartin and Cozumel ... "Darling I love you but give me" an 8 day to Tortola, St Lucia, etc. from Port Canaveral

A ship, based in Galveston, I do not care which ship, that sails on 10 and 11 night cruises to the Panama Canal.

Ports would include:

Partial Transit of the Canal into Gatun Lake

Costa Rica (white water rafting)

Cozumel...getta always include Cozumel

Roatan..best snorkeling and Diving in the Western Hemisphere

Grand Cayman...another chance to visit Captain Marvin

Heck, add in Costa Maya and Progresso too!

Celebrity used to do it, but they did not sell. Carnival does not usually do 10-11 night cruises. Unfortunately I do not see your dream anytime soon.

[quote name='BlueJacketsFan1'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=blue]My wish would be that they bring back the topless deck. My wife really enjoyed sitting up there. [/COLOR][/FONT][/quote]

Rooyyiiight! Sure she did!!:D:D Did you see Cuba?

Archived