No "quality of coffee" complaints recently

cruisedudes

it just indicates most people do not know what a good cup of coffee is.it seems most people lose their taste buds when they get on a ship for vacation.i had better food when i was on an aircraft carrier.

Hi,

Just got home several weeks ago from the Journey and I remarked on the ship that they must have changed the coffee. I know they read these boards all the tiome. The coffee was very good.

Sheila

• 2 weeks later...

just returned from the best of italy cruise that departed on june 28. the coffee was ok at the beginning of the cruise and seemed to go downhill from there. by the end i couldn't even drink it!. I would like to say that this cruise was for the most part wonderful! the food at discoveries was only average(my opinion only). aqualina and prime c were great. one thing that rather was disappointing was the way that azamara handled its shuttle bus service for those that didn't sign up for excursions. in venice they charged $10 per person to transport by bus to a location closer to the city. we were also signed up for one of the excursions of venice and were told that we would then be taken back directly to the ship. drop off at st. mark's square was not an option. so we signed up for three tickets for bus transport. after our tour our guide asked everyone in the group if we wanted to be dropped off at st. mark's square. transportation back to the ship was on our own. we got off and had a great day just wandering the little side streets. when we got back to the ship i requested that the unused tickets be credited to the next day's shuttle service. iwas told that this is not possible. credits were not given . i didn't request a monetary refund i was asking for a credit for something that i didn't use because of wrong information given by azamara! anyway they refused to budge and we walked into town the next day.

just check to make sure what you want to do before signing up for anything through azamara!

Archived