The humpty dance do tha dance...do the HUMP!!!

Hi all,

On the Explorer on the 29th of August out of beautiful (not) Bayonne NJ!! :D

Originally had a GS suite (1248) scheduled for 5 adults, and after much deliberation, decided this isn't going to work.

SOOO.....there is a beautimous (feel free to steal my word.....you know you want to!!) "hump" OS available (1314) that is one of the 2 left for that sailing.

Here's my question before I pull the trigger and upgrade us. I have seen 2 different values for the square footage of the living space and the balcony.

One claims 506sf living/64sf balc/ Another claims 618sf/131sf BOTH are from RCL websites....so I am properly confused. Can anyone help clarify this mystery for me before I call my cruise consultant?

Mucho thanks in advance....

Bill

First of all, 1314 is a great location!

I think it is the smaller number on the older Voyager Class ships due to the hull design and balcony structures. The balconies do not cover the entire length of the Owner's Suites on EOS, but they are still roomy. Half the room has a large picture window, while the other half has the balcony.

The OS will be much better suited for 5 adults than the GS.

**edit...the larger sf # probably applies to Navigator and Mariner, whose balconies are exterior of the superstructure. I believe those OS balconies go the entire length of the room.

First of all, 1314 is a great location!

I think it is the smaller number on the older Voyager Class ships due to the hull design and balcony structures. The balconies do not cover the entire length of the Owner's Suites on EOS, but they are still roomy. Half the room has a large picture window, while the other half has the balcony.

The OS will be much better suited for 5 adults than the GS.

**edit...the larger sf # probably applies to Navigator and Mariner, whose balconies are exterior of the superstructure. I believe those OS balconies go the entire length of the room.

Thank you for your info!!

Archived