Carnival and Free Style Cruising

ndmetaxas

Just wondering if anyone has heard if Carnival will go to freestyle cruising? Or will they keep their dining schedule as is?:cool:

I expect Carnival to keep their schedule as it is now for at least five more years, though I suspect that the amount of dining room space allotted to anytime dining will gradually be increased, until traditional is done away with completely.

I expect Carnival to keep their schedule as it is now for at least five more years, though I suspect that the amount of dining room space allotted to anytime dining will gradually be increased, until traditional is done away with completely.

I kinda doubt that because there are many who feel as I do, i.e., if they do away with traditional dining, I will find another cruise line that offers it. Another reason, for the most part, the wait staff hates anytime dining. On many ships, members of the wait staff are in a "pool" that rotates out of Anytime back to Traditional because waiting on the same passengers every evening is much less stressful and they often get "extra" tips from traditional diners. I have made it a point to discuss the subject with a number of members of waitstaffs on several different lines and I have yet to speak to anyone who prefers to work in the "anytime" dining room.

Archived