EOS February cruising

It's warm to hot all year round, once you get off the coast of Fla.....as far as the seas go, it will be anyone's guess. Mother Nature has the last word on that! It truly depends on what weather systems are happening from your departure port! Your first day or so won't be too warm, tho!

We've done it the past two years and have 2/10 booked. We love this cruise. We've had one night of rough waters, but nothing too bad. You just never know. Roughest waters I've had were down near Florida when a storm front came through. The ports are great. I'm not a Dominica fan, but it truly is beautiful to see - "Natures Island." Just book it! :D

I have been on the Explorer almost the last couple February's and the first day or so it's chillier and windier until you get down south a little. But there's plenty to do until the 2nd night when you go outside after dinner and it's warmed up a lot. Seas? I've have 27 ft. seas and I've had 10 ft. seas. It's anybody's guess at that time of the year. If I can tell you more just let me know.

I must ask, did Bonine help with the 27 ft seas? I was sailing last year to Bermuda with Hurricane Bertha. I have to say, the sailing wasn't too bad and I think we had 20 ft seas if I remember correctly. I am assuming once the ship is in warmer waters the seas should hopefully calm down some:confused:

Archived