Jimmy's Car rental Santorini

omasbabies

I don't know where it is located. We were just looking for a place that offered car rentals for vans that can seat 6. Other places we are finding only rent cars to seat 4 people. Thanks for your reply.

I don't know where it is located. We were just looking for a place that offered car rentals for vans that can seat 6. Other places we are finding only rent cars to seat 4 people. Thanks for your reply.

Jimmy's in Imerovigli, just north of Fira (and I think they have another location near the airport)...according to their website.

If renting from them, I would inquire about having the vehicle brought to you in Fira (and dropped off there as well), otherwise it will probably require a taxi between Fira-Imerovigli when picking up and dropping off the vehicle.

http://www.frommers.com/images/destinations/maps/jpg-2006/1647_santorini.jpg

p.s. I was posting at the same time as Fafos ... therefore the duplication of some info.

Jimmy's in Imerovigli, just north of Fira (and I think they have another location near the airport)...according to their website.

If renting from them, I would inquire about having the vehicle brought to you in Fira (and dropped off there as well), otherwise it will probably require a taxi between Fira-Imerovigli when picking up and dropping off the vehicle.

http://www.frommers.com/images/destinations/maps/jpg-2006/1647_santorini.jpg

p.s. I was posting at the same time as Fafos ... therefore the duplication of some info.

Yep, Im very fast:p

omasbabies@ if you want, post the information (how many persons, date etc) and I can contact with this company and next I post here their answer..

Yep, Im very fast:p

omasbabies@ if you want, post the information (how many persons, date etc) and I can contact with this company and next I post here their answer..

Hi Fafos...we are a family of 6 that also requires a van while we are in port from approx 9am-5pm on August 21st/2009. I have sent an inquiry to the car rental and they have not returned with a quote. It seems to be difficult to find a rental agency in Santorini that has vehicles that seat 6. Any help you could offer would be most appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
The link to contact the rental company isn't correct. Could you repost it?

Thanks,

Lisa

http://www.jimmys-santorini.com/jimmys-cars/contact-forms/form contact en.html

copy-paste the link in your browser address bar.. don't click on this...

anniversay/grad trip@ sorry.. now I see your message!! if you want contact with them post here...

Archived