Get a Load of This Uprising On Board

MrPete

First... ya... this is rediculous...

Second... it's not generally a good idea to profile people based on where they may or may not live. To say that a NY'er ... or a Yankee... is always loud and obnoxious a stereotype. Sure... there are a lot of loud and boisterous NY'ers. But, there are a lot that aren't.

Theres a lot of stereotypes out there... for every one that you use for someone else there's another one around the corner just for you.

The woman who posted the video has some HILARIOUS replies just posted to the comments on youtube. MAN, she is getting upset that so many people do not agree with her. She's namecalling and threatening and being a complete lunatic. It's highly amusing. If this is how she acts in her life, I would imagine NO cruise line would want her as a passenger.

I swear it is hilarious she can't stand it. I think I definitely got under her skin a little! hehe :D I think some ****** is in order for this one!

It's all fun and games with me but Carnival was laughing all the way to the bank on that one. Like I told her, while they all were protesting and standing around Carnival was saving money by them not out eating the food or using electricity in the room, etc. They just don't get it. If anything they should have been out trying to get all they could to make up for the $$ they thought they were owed and never got. Pitiful...

The woman who posted the video has some HILARIOUS replies just posted to the comments on youtube. MAN, she is getting upset that so many people do not agree with her. She's namecalling and threatening and being a complete lunatic. It's highly amusing. If this is how she acts in her life, I would imagine NO cruise line would want her as a passenger.

I swear it is hilarious she can't stand it. I think I definitely got under her skin a little! hehe :D I think some ****** is in order for this one!

It's all fun and games with me but Carnival was laughing all the way to the bank on that one. Like I told her, while they all were protesting and standing around Carnival was saving money by them not out eating the food or using electricity in the room, etc. They just don't get it. If anything they should have been out trying to get all they could to make up for the $$ they thought they were owed and never got. Pitiful...

LMAO

You both got her.. she is freaking

i think you should tell her to come on this thread and explain herself:eek:

I do not get to youtube at work. I posted there yesterday and can't wait to get home - "This is my speciality" :p

My question about all of this is: what happened after the ship arrived back in Tampa? Were these people dealt with by Carnival, or law enforcement? Was Channel 13 there like they'd hoped for?

With a full ship of passengers, you would think that at least one of those "unruly mobsters" would be a reader of these boards and respond to our comments about their stupidity! C'mon! Let's hear what you have to say!! Or are you too embarrassed to admit you were part of this ridiculous situation?

We have been on a couple of cruises in which ports of call were cancelled, either by Mother Nature's fury or civil unrest. Did it ruin our cruise? Heck no! Did we expect a refund? No! At lease we weren't slaving away at our daily job and could relax and enjoy the rest of the cruise.

I hope to hear from some of these mobsters and get their side of the story, no matter how stupid it may be.

:cool:Bill

Bill,

You said exactly what I am wondering. No responses. Hmmm....Is CC really that obscure??? Don't think so! The lady that posted the video thinks this was the first time this has ever happened I mean about the protest. I told her go back and research it on here and see for yourself. It's been done before and then she could see what the outcome the many other times were! :D

I thought this was absolutely hilarious!!! I think I have been on a ship with that woman before or she lives in my neighborhood, not sure..... hahaha Really people, cmon!! have a drink, relax and enjoy your time with friends or family..

Well, she has already removed my comments... and I didn't say anything mean... I don't think... My first comment.. called the people in the video "idiots" but other than that... My comments were great!!! But she didn't like me.... oh well!!! She said she is considering getting me banned or someone banned from youtube.... For what! I don't know.... He he he he....I am laughing at her because she is really getting irate!!!!

I placed on her site... "Read your contract! Idiots..."

This is what she sent to me:

Only a true idiot would act like an d!@# on someone else page... paint it any color you want, you are just as guilty of being an idiot as the people you are calling that. STAY OFF MY PAGE. THANK YOU!

And this is what I sent to her:

Only a true nutcase will send me an email about a response on a PUBLIC site where freedom of speech is welcome since we live in America.

Please stay away from Carnival...I don't want you ruining my cruise.

And stay away from me. :)

This is in response to your email that you sent to me. Now please don't let me have you banned for harrassment....

You shouldn't place a video on a Public site that allows responses..... You can dish out the heat but can't take it... SAD!

I will place this on the cruise website where we are discussing this....should be an interesting discussion.....

It really is funny... I have never gotten an email like that on YouTube... (I haven't been on there long though...but still)

seriously? His/her comments on the youtube page are funnier than the persons rabblerousing on the vid.

Who is the do-gooder? The woman riling the crowd? Or the other woman that raised her hands and yelled MUTINY? THAT would have scared me more than anything else. :eek:

It seems to be repeating that the other ships passengers knew well in advance to change their plans. I was on the Liberty that same week. We were notified of the civil unrest in Honduras at approx. 3pm the afternoon before we were supposed to dock there. FOUR DAYS into our cruise. How is that advanced notice?? We were laying out at the pool and the sun seemed to change its position in the sky. DH said "we've changed course" I just said uh-huh and rolled over....:D Maybe about 2 hours later the

CD came on and explained what we were doing and why. Yes, I was disappointed I couldn't see Roatan since I had never been, but I was in the middle of the caribbean sea being pampered, fed and cleaned up after. I was on vacation to get away from all the whining I hear every day!!

Some people are just not happy - EVER! As soon as I can remember my youtube password I will add some more to its misery.;)

*LOL* Oh man those comments on You Tube are a riot. she obviously did change the settings, because two of my comments didn't get through.

I love the one that wrote "Looking at the size of this crowd, they are probably protesting that they shut down the buffett" *LOL*

She might not but others will!!! LMBO!!!

uh oh. Ya'll done been reported :eek::p:D

You're in trouble now:rolleyes:

I am gonna have nightmares now that I watched that video.

I dream of that woman coming after me in my cabin because I didn't agree with her. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCq1fCQBE0k

I am gonna have nightmares now that I watched that video.

I dream of that woman coming after me in my cabin because I didn't agree with her. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCq1fCQBE0k

In your nightmare she will be your cabin steward.....and your waiter and maitre'd!! (Oh, and your CD as well!!)....but hopefully not the Captain...THAT would be like A Nightmare On Elm Street!

Hilariously she thinks that deleting the comments and changing the publication settings has given her some sort of victory, but even a casual glance at all her rantings on the remaining comments by any sort of impartial observer makes her look like a foaming at the mouth reactionary who is having a fit because she isn't getting the response she expected from posting her silly little video. I hope someone has linked to this thread on youtube so she can come and see what a source of derision she is here :)

I just posted the following.. Lets see if she really believes in her convictions enough to discuss with more experienced cruisers:

Hello

First off.. it really isn't your page, it belongs to YouTube.

I would like to ask you to come to Cruise Critics, to this thread in particular and tell us why you feel you are justified in your beliefs? I am completely serious.. Perhaps if you toned down the drama and articulately stated your case you may find out what to really to do from many experienced cruisers..

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1017657&page=12

Archived