Get a Load of This Uprising On Board

MrPete

In your nightmare she will be your cabin steward.....and your waiter and maitre'd!! (Oh, and your CD as well!!)....but hopefully not the Captain...THAT would be like A Nightmare On Elm Street!

Too Funny Yo Eleven and Jbroons!!! Just as long as she stays away from me!!!!

Hilariously she thinks that deleting the comments and changing the publication settings has given her some sort of victory, but even a casual glance at all her rantings on the remaining comments by any sort of impartial observer makes her look like a foaming at the mouth reactionary who is having a fit because she isn't getting the response she expected from posting her silly little video. I hope someone has linked to this thread on youtube so she can come and see what a source of derision she is here :)

I hinted around to it in my email to her.... (she probably didn't get it because she may have blocked me...for what reason..I don't know.. I would like to know though)

I just posted the following.. Lets see if she really believes in her convictions enough to discuss with more experienced cruisers:

Hello

First off.. it really isn't your page, it belongs to YouTube.

I would like to ask you to come to Cruise Critics, to this thread in particular and tell us why you feel you are justified in your beliefs? I am completely serious.. Perhaps if you toned down the drama and articulately stated your case you may find out what to really to do from many experienced cruisers..

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1017657&page=12

Trock, I hope that you have better luck!!!;) Curious to her response....

Too Funny Yo Eleven and Jbroons!!! Just as long as she stays away from me!!!!

I hinted around to it in my email to her.... (she probably didn't get it because she may have blocked me...for what reason..I don't know.. I would like to know though)

Trock, I hope that you have better luck!!!;) Curious to her response....

I dont even know if it went through. i posted it .. hit send and the box went grey??

I dont even know if it went through. i posted it .. hit send and the box went grey??

It's gone through to her for moderation so she can see if it is worthy to appear in the comments section (ie: to see if it agrees with her - ironic given her cherished freedom of speech).

It's gone through to her for moderation so she can see if it is worthy to appear in the comments section (ie: to see if it agrees with her - ironic given her cherished freedom of speech).

oh so we know how that will go!

Yeap, what Nemspy said.... But she still might let yours go through.... ***crosses fingers***... I want her to visit us here... :D

Seems a little silly. I don't get why these people didn't read news reports prior to their cruise to realize that there could be a problem. I'd be bummed but I'd get over it.

Personally I really didn't see the lack being able to port into a potentionally hazardous environment that couldn't be solved buy a couple of free drinks of the day. Then I'd probably not even remember that we missed a port.

I placed on her site... "Read your contract! Idiots..."

This is what she sent to me:

Only a true idiot would act like an d!@# on someone else page... paint it any color you want, you are just as guilty of being an idiot as the people you are calling that. STAY OFF MY PAGE. THANK YOU!

And this is what I sent to her:

Only a true nutcase will send me an email about a response on a PUBLIC site where freedom of speech is welcome since we live in America.

Please stay away from Carnival...I don't want you ruining my cruise.

And stay away from me. :)

This is in response to your email that you sent to me. Now please don't let me have you banned for harrassment....

You shouldn't place a video on a Public site that allows responses..... You can dish out the heat but can't take it... SAD!

I will place this on the cruise website where we are discussing this....should be an interesting discussion.....

It really is funny... I have never gotten an email like that on YouTube... (I haven't been on there long though...but still)

She called me a dumb slut - then threatened to "report" me to Youtube. Too funny...

Anybody have a video of the Legend and know how to post it? Seems to me if we created a post with a similar title it would show up right next to hers and we could antagonize her all we want.

If nobody has a Legend video, maybe we could just post a crying baby with a similar title?

Anyway, I just submitted the following:

You post an outraged video where you major beef is Carinval is threatening you for speaking your mind and then you censor those who would do the same?

The ironies are too numerous to iterate.

If you have half the class that Carnival has demonstrated through this episode, you will post my comment. If not you can find it at

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=20276497&posted=1#post20276497.

I just went back to the Youtube page and now that she's deleted everyone else's comments, she looks even crazier - just a string of her posts, one after the other, where she's ranting and raving and threatening people. HILARIOUS.

Anybody have a video of the Legend and know how to post it? Seems to me if we created a post with a similar title it would show up right next to hers and we could antagonize her all we want.

If nobody has a Legend video, maybe we could just post a crying baby with a similar title?

LOL

You need to look at other recent postings.. ;)

She called me a dumb slut - then threatened to "report" me to Youtube. Too funny...

I got a response to my comments too. I had told her that Carnival guaranteed her a cruise, but did not guarantee an itinerary, there are just too many variables when you are at sea.

She wrote back and told me that what Carnival guaranteed her was a fun vacation.... I think she wants to be spoon fed with 'fun'. Obviously nothing is allowed to disappoint this idiot. Ironic how they all find their way to local media to sensationalize the claim even further..

Have yall noticed the similarity in spelling,verbage and BIG words that she uses and compare them to Liberty... poster. Cant remember the whole name and not worth rereading the thread to find it.Caught my eye right away....just sayin:cool:

What's it going to be lady? You have to take the bad with the good. If you and your close knit band of merry idiots take the time to demand free speech when you're not even in the jursidiction of the US Constitution, then wouldn't you support the rights of others to post comments in a public US forum; i.e. You Tube?

The video was surely classic! Nine minutes of the rebels without a clue challenging common sense at each turn. I was truly waiting for one of them to ask, "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?". (Animal House still has relevance!) :D

Hope I don't run into this pillar of the community (of whom I have never heard of in the context of her charity works) while I am out and about. It could get very messy.

By the way, could someone post a comment on the UTube page and tell the idiot that it is spell Homosassa. Misspelling a word once could be a typo, repeating the misspelling is just another example of not knowing what one is talking about.

thinking what a boring evening I was in for...and lo and behold!

Comedy Central.

Two quick points....Yes, US Corporation, but Bahamian Flagged vessel...throw out the US Constitution...doesn't apply...

Secondly....Right of Assembly, not on a ship if the Captain does not permit it. Obviously, it was permitted....but it is at his or her discretion.

When playing follow the leader, the view never changes.....

dang

i was hoping for a witty retort!

She kinda offered a truce..only gentlemanly to accept. At least 'till she launches into her next class warefare diatribe!

And eveybody learned a new word - better than watching The O'Reilly Factor! :D

She kinda offered a truce..only gentlemanly to accept. At least 'till she launches into her next class warefare diatribe!

And eveybody learned a new word - better than watching The O'Reilly Factor! :D

Could she possibly be a popinjay? :p

Wow! Doesn't she know you're a drunk, pig at the trough, irresponsible parent? Not a Slut!;)

She really is a YoYo.

In your nightmare she will be your cabin steward.....and your waiter and maitre'd!! (Oh, and your CD as well!!)....but hopefully not the Captain...THAT would be like A Nightmare On Elm Street!

WOW!!!!! Now I am really scared!!!!! I now imagine that she is my cabin steward and how she is angry that I refused to follow her orders and join the mutiny. As I try to escape from her she corners me and takes matters into her own hands. I am in need of meds. Please help! Here she is. The YoYo:

:eek:

Archived