When can you start reserving shore excursions?

shashi883

I agree, it is not normally at the 120 day mark, although I have seen some open this early. I have also seen them not open up until the 60 day mark. There is just no telling.

Our Hawaii/Tahiti sailing opened up excursions for booking at the 89 day mark. For the Tahiti sailing, our second cruise just after that, they are still not open and I don't expect them for at least another week.

It can be quite variable. On our Panama Canal Cruise last year the excursions opened up on day 120. On our Med Cruise this year they didn't open until day 75. However, for our Eastern Caribbean cruise for next year, some of the excursions have opened already at day 276! It depends upon the region and what long term contracts Princess has with the operators.

There is a certain amunt of luck involved. If your cruise is the first one after Princess negotiates new contracts, they may be later in posting the shore excursions. If all excursions are the same as the previous sailings, it is simpler for Princess to put them up.

I agree, it is not normally at the 120 day mark, although I have seen some open this early. I have also seen them not open up until the 60 day mark. There is just no telling.

Our Hawaii/Tahiti sailing opened up excursions for booking at the 89 day mark. For the Tahiti sailing, our second cruise just after that, they are still not open and I don't expect them for at least another week.

We are now at the 68 day mark for one of our cruises and shorex have not opened yet. Some of my roll call companions are getting antsy.

Pia, our Tahiti cruise (2nd leg of our voyage) just opened up this morning. We are at the 93 day mark, and we are the first cruise of the Tahiti sailing schedule. :) Guess we got lucky this time. ;)

Do you actually need an excursion? You've been there so many times you could be the tour guide. :D

As for our itinerary, we're not looking for any either. Been there; done that, over and over and.............

Do you actually need an excursion? You've been there so many times you could be the tour guide. :D

As for our itinerary, we're not looking for any either. Been there; done that, over and over and.............

Not really, but I like to check to see if there is anything new we might be interested in. So far, nope, same old same old. ;) The only thing that has changed since 1993 are the prices. :eek:

Not really, but I like to check to see if there is anything new we might be interested in. So far, nope, same old same old. ;) The only thing that has changed since 1993 are the prices. :eek:

Do you still (or perhaps ever) buy a floral arrangement from LeMarche?

Do you still (or perhaps ever) buy a floral arrangement from LeMarche?

Blushing! No, I never buy just 'a' floral arrangement. I usually but at least two and sometimes three. lol I love the flowers in Tahiti, and as long as there is a shelf, desk, table, nitestand, to put them on, I load up the stateroom. :o

Blushing! No, I never buy just 'a' floral arrangement. I usually but at least two and sometimes three. lol I love the flowers in Tahiti, and as long as there is a shelf, desk, table, nitestand, to put them on, I load up the stateroom. :o

I understand what you're saying. For those of you who don't, the only inexpensive item in Tahiti are the floral arrangements and for $10 or $15 you will get a magnificent arrangement that will live/survive in your cabin for the length of your cruise. The last one we bought lasted 24 days from Papeete to Ft. Lauderdale.

If you live / visit outside of the USA you cant even book shore excursions or anything else on line because their system blocks all access from outside of the USA

Its totally ridiculous we have many USA friends who cruise Princess and when they stay with us in the UK they are shocked to find they cannot access their "My Princess " files

One of them is a USA TA and she was not even able to access her special TA account

Isolationist is not the word for Princess they are way way behind the times

I understand what you're saying. For those of you who don't, the only inexpensive item in Tahiti are the floral arrangements and for $10 or $15 you will get a magnificent arrangement that will live/survive in your cabin for the length of your cruise. The last one we bought lasted 24 days from Papeete to Ft. Lauderdale.

Twenty years ago, my wife and I spent a week in Tahiti on our way to NZ and Australia. Every evening I went out and picked a hibiscus flower forher to wear in her hair.

Twenty years ago, my wife and I spent a week in Tahiti on our way to NZ and Australia. Every evening I went out and picked a hibiscus flower forher to wear in her hair.

Ah............. what a guy! :D

If you live / visit outside of the USA you cant even book shore excursions or anything else on line because their system blocks all access from outside of the USA

Its totally ridiculous we have many USA friends who cruise Princess and when they stay with us in the UK they are shocked to find they cannot access their "My Princess " files

One of them is a USA TA and she was not even able to access her special TA account

Isolationist is not the word for Princess they are way way behind the times

Canada can access it!

Canada is still considered USA as far as Princess is concerned

Its ISPs outside of the USA continent that Princess website BLOCKS

Hence if you are in UK /Europe Australia/Africa/Asia irrespective of where you booked your cruise you cannot access "my princess "

I thought it was 90 days but I don't remember. I can pre reserve shore spa services for my Nov 1st sailing but not excursion. Anyone know? Thanks

We are sailing on October 13, shore excursions opened up today.

Archived