London/1 day/Crowne Plaza St James?

I have been trying to find a DIY walking tour of London from the Crowne Plaza/St James.

I am so bad with directions. I like to see some quick sites that are close by as we will be tired from flying. We are cruising the next day.

Can anyone please help me see the highlights...

I have been trying to find a DIY walking tour of London from the Crowne Plaza/St James.

I am so bad with directions. I like to see some quick sites that are close by as we will be tired from flying. We are cruising the next day.

Can anyone please help me see the highlights...

Below is a link to a self guided walk close to your hotel

Your hotel is off Victoria Street which you'll see on the map. 5/10 minutes walk will get you to the no 5 point on the walk (Westminster Abbey). As its a circular walk it doesn't matter where you start from.

London Icons Walk Self Guided Walk

Below is a link to a self guided walk close to your hotel

Your hotel is off Victoria Street which you'll see on the map. 5/10 minutes walk will get you to the no 5 point on the walk (Westminster Abbey). As its a circular walk it doesn't matter where you start from.

London Icons Walk Self Guided Walk

Excellent walk! About 4 miles of nearly level walking will be a great jet lag preventative. If you are already homesick, you can visit statues of your fellow countrymen on this walk; Abraham Lincoln in Parliament Square; Martin Luther King, Jr. at Westminster Abbey; and George Washington in Trafalgar Square. Benjamin Franklin's House is a one block detour from the walk near Charing Cross. Other personal favorites on this walk are a statue of Emmeline Pankhurst in Victoria Tower Gardens (south of the parliament building) and Nelson Mandela's bust outside the Royal Festival Hall.

Thank you so so very much. That is just what I was hoping for.

I have printed it out and it's now in my travel folder.

You are simply the best...

Now if I can only be so lucky for Copenhagen...

Archived