Any updates on the Sheraton day passes?

Meg&Xansmom

Seems like over the past few months the rates (and what is included in those rates) has been changing. We will be in Nassau in mid-Sept and will probably be getting a day pass for the Sheraton (Atlantis is too pricey) since the Wyndham is supposed to be closed. Anyone have any insight as to what the going rate is for the Sheraton day passes?

When I sailed on my cruise last week, one of the shore excursions offered was a day pass at the Sheraton for $95. I believe you got your own hotel room for the day and use of all pools, beach, and non motorized water sports. I'm pretty sure this included lunch and/or snacks but no drinks.

• 2 weeks later...
I just called Sheraton and was told they sold their Paradise Island hotel and a booking at their other hotel in Nassau didn't include admission to Atlantis.

Sheraton Paradise Island is currently the RUI. Day passes here do NOT include access to Atlantis.

I just called Sheraton and was told they sold their Paradise Island hotel and a booking at their other hotel in Nassau didn't include admission to Atlantis.

RIU took over that property in 2004. This particular thread is about the Sheraton Cable Beach and as scubagirl mentioned, does not have access to Atlantis.

Not really worried about Atlantis, but wouldn't mind a place to take 3 kids; 5 adults and 1 infant. It was suggested on the family board to take them to the Sheraton for the day pass as it was located by the Wyndam and you can use both. Unfortunately, it sounds like the Wyndam will be closed when we are there. The question is that the Sheraton that they sold to RIU or another one? The other thread said it was $99 a room for 4 people, which isn't too bad. We aslo considered the Royal Colonial Hilton, but sounds like they will be dredging and that would be a bad choice. That's why we are considering the Sheraton, but was just wanted to be sure what we were getting.

Thanks in advance for all replies.

Any tho

The Sheraton & Wyndham that are being discussed regarding day passes are on Cable Beach on New Providence Island. The Sheraton that was sold to Riu back in 2004 is on Paradise Island. The Sheraton on Cable Beach still exists and we are staying there for one night prior to checking into Harborside.

Not really worried about Atlantis, but wouldn't mind a place to take 3 kids; 5 adults and 1 infant. It was suggested on the family board to take them to the Sheraton for the day pass as it was located by the Wyndam and you can use both. Unfortunately, it sounds like the Wyndam will be closed when we are there. The question is that the Sheraton that they sold to RIU or another one? The other thread said it was $99 a room for 4 people, which isn't too bad. We aslo considered the Royal Colonial Hilton, but sounds like they will be dredging and that would be a bad choice. That's why we are considering the Sheraton, but was just wanted to be sure what we were getting.

Thanks in advance for all replies.

Any tho

The Sheraton at Cable Beach (which used to be the Radisson) in not the same one as we were discussing on Paradise Island.

This Sheraton would be a great option for your group, especially with an infant. You would need 2 day rooms @$99 a room ( I think you may end up paying $18 for 1 additional adult.. as each room allows 2 adults/2 kids.. ) but that still a bargain.

Sheraton Cable Beach has 3 pools, a great beach and terrific staff.

You can get there by cab for about $4 pp or the #10 jitney from downtown for just $1.25 pp.

I actually called the sheraton to talk to them about getting a day pass directly from them since I am going on the NCL SKY then end of aug. into the first week of sept and they wynham will beclosed and NCL is still chargning $95.00 per person. The sheraton in Nassua told me you can purchase a day pass directly from them for $25.00 per person! I also looked into getting a room for the day but the check in/out time is off and it would be $200.00 so that was not worth it to me! The only thing is that the $25.00 pass through sheraton is good until 6pm.

Sheraton Cable Beach has 3 pools, a great beach and terrific staff.

You can get there by cab for about $4 pp or the #10 jitney from downtown for just $1.25 pp.

How do you get on the Jitney?

Can you get a cab at the desk in the Festival Palace or do you have to do it outside?

Is the $25 rate at the Sheraton also for kids? Or is there a cheaper rate for them?

CeleBrat

My email from them does not specify a kids price.

Day Passes rate as follows:

• Day Pass without room is $25.00 per person

• ROOM ONLY Day Use rate is $99.00 for 2 adults. Each additional person is $10.00.

DAYLUNCH with Room is $145.00 which includes Lunch for 2 adults.

I have a question

My wife and I (both 26y/o) will be down there in a couple of weeks,

Having a hard time deciding between the Sheraton day pass or the Breezes day pass..

any opinions?

What is the cost of a day pass at Breeze?

What is the cost of a day pass at Breeze?

I think i saw somewhere that they are 60pp..its all inclusive, so the food and drinks are free..just cant decide..I like that you get a room at the Sheraton..but the free food and drinks at Breezes plus its an adult atmosphere I have heard....

I need some outside opinions before I pull my hair out:eek:

Breezes seems like a great deal as well....I just called and they said it is a 20 minute cab ride from the port...it is $60.00 per person and it is all inclusive just without the room! Not so bad since when you book with NCL for $95.00 per person sheraton (since whyndam will be closed during my cruise) you only get lunch! I think I may talk to my soon to be husband about breezes! Thanks for the info!

Breezes seems like a great deal as well....I just called and they said it is a 20 minute cab ride from the port...it is $60.00 per person and it is all inclusive just without the room! Not so bad since when you book with NCL for $95.00 per person sheraton (since whyndam will be closed during my cruise) you only get lunch! I think I may talk to my soon to be husband about breezes! Thanks for the info!

DH and I were there this past May. Definately worth $60 per person. I think it is from 11am to 6pm or something. They have all kinds of activities that are included as well as all you can eat and drink(including alcohol). Nice beach w/lounges and umbrellas, and pool, swim up bar. I would do it again.

DH and I were there this past May. Definately worth $60 per person. I think it is from 11am to 6pm or something. They have all kinds of activities that are included as well as all you can eat and drink(including alcohol). Nice beach w/lounges and umbrellas, and pool, swim up bar. I would do it again.

I believe we are going to choose Breezes....My wife loves swim up bars and she would choose this place for that reason alone:D

Archived