Dolphin Cove Swim through RCCL - GC

I know I should post this on the Grand Cayman board but I can't get any response over there. Has anyone done this and what are your thoughts and experiences. Can you enter if you aren't doing the swim? I want to go with my grown children but I'm not interested in doing the swim. Thank you. Wanda

We did this in Cozumel because GC was sold out by the time we decided to do it but both GC and Coz had an option for tickets for an "observer" that was much less than for the swimmer. I "observed" and took pictures and DH swam with our granddaughter..

Our three children swam with the dolphins in GC. THEY LOVED IT! It was the highlight of the cruise. Mom got to watch and take lots of pictures (charged an observer fee). The excursion is expensive, but it is worth every penny.

Have fun.

Can you please tell me what the "observer fee" was? I called RCCL and talked to the shore excursion person but she had no idea. Thank you.

We did a dolphin swim (Royal Swim) in Cozumel and booked directly through Dolphin Discovery. It was MUCH cheaper booking directly and also give you 10% of any future excursions (at any of their locations). Dolphin Discovery was fantastic! And . . . after you are done, the Chankanaab park is a great place to spend the rest of the day, relaxing, snorkeling etc.

Archived