How to get from Lodge to Denali Entrance for Bus Tour

Travel_Maven

My husband and I are booked for a Princess Cruisetour in June 2010. We are considering doing the Denali Park Bus Tour to Eilson instead of the Tour's Tundra Wilderness Tour. Is there any other way to get to the Park Entrance to catch the bus other than walk? We would appreciate any advice.

For clairfication, the buses to Eielson are shuttle buses, there are 3 tour buses- Natural History, Tundra Wilderness, Kantishan.

Princess does have scheduled Access Center shuttle buses, but they don't run for the earliest park shuttle buses. I suggest you call the lodge directly and inquire of their times. If you are going to get the first lodge shuttle, then I would schedule the Eielson shuttle bus for an hour later.

Budget Queen, thanks for the information! If we walk in the early morning to catch an early shuttle, do you think we could catch a tour bus back to the lodge? I guess I could call Princess to find out.

No, you would be catching the lodge shuttle bus back. Verify the hours of operation.

Archived