Southwest 30-60-90 sale, ends Wednesday

finoky

Awesome fares, must travel between Sept 9th and Nov 18th, no Friday or Sunday flights. You can fly on Saturday though as well as the other days. This is a great sale if your cruise is during this time span. All flights depending on miles are either $30, $60, or $90 one way. I priced out a Saturday flight to Florida from Virginia and it was $150 r/t.

Majors are matching, so don't just look to WN for deals during that time frame. Research with ITA as well as the WN website to know what's best for you. AirTran and Frontier also have filed lower fares yesterday.

Majors are matching, so don't just look to WN for deals during that time frame. Research with ITA as well as the WN website to know what's best for you. AirTran and Frontier also have filed lower fares yesterday.

You really have to shop around. I priced out one date from MSP > MDW. Southwest was $30 each way while Northwest/Delta was $189 round trip. $110 difference after taxes.

Another date from MSP > PBI. Southwest was $199 round trip while Delta was next cheapest at $219. Both prices after taxes but I try to avoid Atlanta's airport as much as possible.

Using ITA's month-long search feature lets you hone in on when the matched fares are showing up. For example, I'm booking a mileage run or two and used it to find the dates when NW was matching some of the WN fares.

Also, the matches are capacity controlled, so they may have already sold out for some dates/routes.

Just booked a one way flight from LA LAX/PHX on Oct 3rd (end of a Silversea Cruise) for 27.00 after tax was 31.00. Was 97.00 before Tax, savings of 140.00 for the 2 of us. Hopefully many of you can take advantage of this.

Archived