Jewel-don't forget your toilet paper!

msjeanne1

At least there wasn't a link with photos with this review ;)
That made me laugh---what an ugly visual! I gotta wonder though, what the heck did ythe OP eat that made her/ him have to use so much TP to the point of "irratation"? Possibly eat something in Mexico?

Probably wiped down there then blew their noses and complained that the ship smelled.
EEWWWW Another gross visual. I tell you---after my "whatever intestinal thing" that I picked up in Mexico---anything would feel like sandpaper.

Seasons Greetings All,

I am a retired RN, now a hospital volunteer in ER. Today was a rough day in ER and reading someones gripes about toilet paper on a cruise ship was a "shake my head" kind of moment. But the rest of you have brightened my evening. You all gave me a good laugh....thanks. I needed that. mems

Well, we have not had any problem with toilet paper in our state room (though some problem was posted in other thread). We have choice of two different products of toilet paper. One is "Carlyle - Facial Quality Embossed Tissue" I do not remember the other's but both are good for me of course.

Look at OP's other posts. 2/3 are complaints.

My guess is the OP didn't eat in the dining room, but instead cooked in their crockpot in their room. That might explain the meatloaf and the intimate familiarity with their toilet paper.

;)

Actually, I hear that since this cruise of Jewel's RCI is no long allowing passengers to bring aboard any grills or charcoal. Cookouts and singing around the campfire are now strickly forbidden on all RCI balconies.

Only RCI crew spnsored chicken and hotdog roasts are allowed. And they must be conducted in the solarium with the roof open. Nearby public restrooms will be fully stocked with choice toilet paper suitable for the owner's suite.

In another thread the OP wrote

Carnival still sends us invitations to sail. We return them, telling them to shove them where the sun will never shine!!!!!

Confusing tp with glossy brochures perhaps might be the cause of the ailment?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Now that's funny! You know, I'm sure it does have something to do with the ink from the brochures iritating the....Nahhh...I'm not going there.

You guys are funny! Thanks for the smile.

And I guess you could literally call the OP a PITA (pain in the a...)

Lynne

Originally Posted by msjeanne1

Carnival still sends us invitations to sail. We return them, telling them to shove them where the sun will never shine!!!!!

2nd night in a row you guys have me laughing so hard, I'm crying ..... I have the feeling if I see anyone with a Carnival brochure or a roll of TP I'm gonna fall on the floor in hysterics!!:)

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Now that's funny! You know, I'm sure it does have something to do with the ink from the brochures iritating the....Nahhh...I'm not going there.

You guys are funny! Thanks for the smile.

And I guess you could literally call the OP a PITA (pain in the a...)

Lynne

Hmm, a pita - that's some smooth wiping material there! Add it to the list: crock pot, blender and pitas! :p

Archived