Island AD Mini Suites

greenbar

It looks as if these are the last two minisuites toward the aft. I was on the Island last month in D504 and the balcony appears to be the same size. Our balcony was approx. 7' X 9'. It had a table with two chairs as well as two quasi-lounge chairs without footrests.

Have you checked out this site:

http://mysite.verizon.net/res76zxu/princessbalconies/id4.html

It is a great site that will give you an idea of whether your balcony is covered or not.

Cabins are D723, D724, D725, D726. I realize two of these cabins are uncovered and two have cover balconies. Just wondering about location since these are the least expensive mini-suites on the Island.

We have been on the AC mini's on the Dolphin but on the coral which is a sister to the island. Anyway We have had D700, 706 and 708 and I would take those in a heartbeat again. Now have not been on the one you said but they are in a fantastic area, quiet surroundings; I would take anyone of the AD or AC which are right next door to them.

Marilyn

Archived