Onboard credits...how do I use it?

skindeep

I am supposed to have a $725 onboard credit for the Magic cruise...do I get some sort of documentation for this or do they just automatically apply it to my account once I get on the ship?

(if I can't take any of the $ with me after the cruise i obviously want to "spend it all" before I get off the ship)

If you are receiving it from DCL, it will just be applied to your onboard account. If you are getting it from your TA, they should send you something beforehand. Onboard credits must be spent while onboard. That said, everything you purchase (alcohol, shore excursions, spa treatments, souveniers, etc) is applied to your shipboard account - no cash is used onboard the ships. You can also charge your gratuities to the room.

You can also transfer it to any other guest.:D:D:D Do you want my reservation number so that you can share? LOL....

No they told you right.... I am curious of how you got such a large SBC applied? Please share that information.... That is a lot of Bushwackers.... Have one for me too. Know that your pictures are also charged to your account.

$725 for a an onboard credit!? Wow, you must have either booked onto a Meditarrean cruise or into the Walt Disney suite. You'll go along way with that amount. In general many spend 15% more of what the cruise is worth. We usually spend 30%.

$725 for a an onboard credit!? Wow, you must have either booked onto a Meditarrean cruise or into the Walt Disney suite. You'll go along way with that amount. In general many spend 15% more of what the cruise is worth. We usually spend 30%.

Or they may have a Wish child. You may want to temper your excitement.

Archived