International Cafe - Caribbean Princess - What is it?

swdke

What is the International Cafe on the Caribbean Cafe?

Is it a place to go for snacks?

What kind of food?

Is there a fee? Or inclusive? What items are free, what are not?

What are the hours?

Thank you.

What is the International Cafe on the Caribbean Cafe? It's an alternate place to eat.

Is it a place to go for snacks? Not really although they sell great caramel apples and at 3:00 serve hot out of the oven cookies.

What kind of food? At breakfast, pasteries and quiches. At lunch/dinner, hot and cold sandwiches, salads.

Is there a fee? Or inclusive? What items are free, what are not? The gellatto has a nominal fee but all other food is free.

What are the hours? I think 7am to 9pm. The hours will be posted in your daily patter.

Thank you.

It's on the Plaza deck across from Vines, the wine place, and next to the Paterisse, the coffee bar.

The sandwiches at lunch are wonderful!! And the pastries in the morning are good too.

The last cruise on the ruby we only ate in the buffet once on a seven day cruise! Between the international cafe (and the yummy gelato!), vines and the english pub, not to mention the pizza and burgers, there were so many places beside the buffet to eat!

Bon Voyage!!

Thanks, Keith-

I just want you to know that I hold you completely responsible for creating this level of enthusiasm! I followed your thread from the first post to the last, have looked at your pictures a bunch of times, and am totally jazzed about this upcoming cruise!:D:D:D:D

I also want to thank you for consistently answering all of my questions, even the goofy ones!

Take care-

Tracie-Lynn

Archived