Evening or Midnight Buffets / Desert buffet on Caribbean Princess?

swdke

The answer succintly is.......................NO!!!

Haven't seen a midnight buffet on a ship of anyline in years.

I recall a midnight buffet on the Carnival Paradise about 1994 with cold cuts fruit, chocolate waterfall etc, and have seen a display of the chefs' creativity at a presentation (no food service) on RCCL's EOS in 1996, but have been faithful to Princess since 1998 and never seen one onboard any Princess ship.

Occasionally, I have seen an ethnic buffet in the Horizon Court some lunch or evening, but nothing as spectacular as the old midnight "pig-outs" they used to have.

Ciao for now!!!

Just wondering, does the Caribbean Princess do any special evening or midnight buffets, or a late night dessert buffet in the dining rooms? Thanks.

Since Princess has introduced dining 24/7 there are no more midnight buffets of any kind. If you happen to be sailing when they have an island night, they often have something out for that evening only, but it all depends on your itineary.

But trust me, there is food available 24/7 without all the waste a midnight buffets has. Enjoy!

I was on Star Princess in January 2008 and we had a dessert/fruit/cheese buffet in the Horizon Court area, that started at about 11 p.m. I think. It was a nice spread but nothing like that midnight or dessert buffets used to be. It was a nice way to cap the evening but I was hoping for something like what I had experienced on a Carnival ship two years earlier. I think those days are long gone... sad to say...

Archived