what kind of tvs are on the Fantasy?

mother2_3

I would really appreciate if anyone know what kind of tv or more specifically the inputs you can use for it. My husband and I are going on an trip in 11 weeks and we have media on a laptop that we would like to route through the tv. Appreciate it!

sharon

You might want to read thru some of the threads on play station and what you have to bring to hook one up. It CAN be done if you are really good at connecting things, but doesnt sound easy. The tvs are older, the input is really limited from what Iv read.

We had a ViewSonic TV in our cabin. It took my nephew, who is a computer/electronics genius, almost an hour to hook up my DVD player to the TV. The TV is very close to the wall and it is not easy to see the hook-up plugs that were finally found inside of a little door (at least I think that is where they are). After I gave him my purse mirror, he was able to see where the inputs were. I am attaching a picture of the TV.

410290050_PicofViewSonicTV.jpg.1132d89db18b355753f138b053e4d49d.jpg

• 5 years later...

I realize this is an old thread, but does anyone have a picture of the inputs (or possibly) the model #'s of the ViewSonic screens used on the Fantasy? We're sailing in December, and would like to take along some movies to watch at night after we retire. We're not gamblers or drinkers, so after the show there isn't much of interest to us.

I realize the input issue, but I was able to get around that on the Dream a year or so ago by just unhooking the cable running to the Carnival TV box and plugging my player in until I was finished.

I just want to make sure to take the appropriate cables on the Fantasy with us.