Onboard promotion certificate lost! Can they locate it?

Jess_TX

We purchased a certificate while onboard the Conquest in May. We paid $100 which would go towards our booking (once they received the certificate with the booking number), and then they would apply up to $200 as onboard credit (which I think in our case it would only be $100 because of the cruise length, but that's still $100 we've paid which is gone plus the $100 OBC). We just booked a cruise. I went to retrieve the certificate from the drawer (that I safely put it in) so that I could fill it out and send it in. Well, during my husband's "CLEANING" last weekend, he must have decided the plain envelope with the Carnival logo was trash. So I'm about to kill my husband. I spoke to Carnival, and they said I would need to talk with the promotions department (which is currently closed). She said "they may be able to locate it." We purchased it with our SeaMiles card while onboard. The certificate had a certificate number. Does anyone have any experience with these? And do you think there is any chance they can locate the number and apply the promotion?

There was just another thread about this, in the past couple of days and those folks were able to get it replaced and credited. You might look for that thread. Might have to talk to a few people to get it done, just be patient.

Archived