Penthouses 8002 or 9076 on NCL Sun

• 3 weeks later...

we stayed in 9076 on the sun in feb. 08. the cabin location and layout are fantastic. the balcony is huge as well as the bathroom. the only thing it could use is a little updating (no flat panel, worn fabrics etc.), but it is a great cabin.

Didn't I read somewhere that the Sun is going into drydock sometime in 2010? Perhaps they'll give her the bells and whistles then. I hope so.

Anyone know if the drydock is to be, when it will be?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
We have 9076 the 29th of January. Will take aft(er) shots.....

Could you possibly post some after pictures. Going back on the Sun in January and would love to see the updates. Thanx

• 3 years later...

Hi-just returned from the Epic. Stayed in Haven 16001. Room is gorgeous but showing some need for refurbishment. Stained carpet, broken drawers, bathroom light out. Lavazza broke on day 2 but returned by the end of the day. Overall we loved the cabin but never had issues such as these in a suite before.

Our butler was very nice but we needed to call each day for replacements of water in the fridge. I would have expected he would do this without prompting everyday. I just get the feeling they are overwhelmed with the amount of suites they are handeling.

Concierge David basically said hello once and didnt see him much after that. I made my own dinner reservations vis computer. We never received notification of dismebakation at ports. I had to go to desk and ask each day. His assisatnt, a lady was quite dismissive and not much help. We had reservations for BMG and we asked what the process was for seating. David said meet him in front of theater 30 minutes before. Well, we were there but he wasnt so we went in. Got second row but thetre was already open for non suite guests, so no priority here. Haven pool was nice but crowded. Chaor hogs galore. Posh was nice but never once did the 3 servers at the bar come over and offer us a drink. The severs in Haven pool and grill were great.

Beleive me, we had a fabulous time- just expected better service for the extra price we paid...Will write more later.

2BOYZMOM, fun as it was to look at this old thread (from 7/10/09) the Sun suites have nothing at all to do with the Epic and your Haven experience.

Maybe it was a CC glitch?

If you'd start a new thread titled something like Back from Epic Haven 16001 you'd probably get more reads and more response :) You could copy and paste your post so you don't have to type it all again.

2BOYZMOM, fun as it was to look at this old thread (from 7/10/09) the Sun suites have nothing at all to do with the Epic and your Haven experience.

Maybe it was a CC glitch?

If you'd start a new thread titled something like Back from Epic Haven 16001 you'd probably get more reads and more response :) You could copy and paste your post so you don't have to type it all again.

OMG- I have post cruise brain- sorry everyone! I guess you can see I am booking the Sun now~