How to find only cruises that leave from Galveston during a certain time period?

scrapulous

I'm having a hard time doing a search for cruises during a certain week that leave from Galveston. Is there a website where I can search that way? I keep getting results that show all different departure cities, but I only want to leave out of Galveston so I don't have to fly. Even Travelocity won't let me specify the departure city. Is there a specific cruise booking site where I can search by departure city?

Thanks!

The Port Of Galveston website has a cruise calendar on it. Unfortunately it only goes to the end of 2009 so far. Since Carnival and Royal Caribbean are the only ones basing cruises there right now, you can go to their respective websites, and use their cruise search functions to select departure ports and months you wish to cruise.

The RCI website currently shows Galveston cruises on the Voyager up to Jan 2011, and the Carnival site goes to April 2011 with the Conquest and Ecstacy.

Currently, Carnival cruises year round from Galveston - Carnival Conquest and Carnival Ecstasy. RCI's Voyager of the Seas cruises from Galveston from December to April (approximate dates). The remained of the year, VOS cruises from Barcelona.:):):):)

The Port Of Galveston website has a cruise calendar on it. Unfortunately it only goes to the end of 2009 so far. Since Carnival and Royal Caribbean are the only ones basing cruises there right now, you can go to their respective websites, and use their cruise search functions to select departure ports and months you wish to cruise.

The RCI website currently shows Galveston cruises on the Voyager up to Jan 2011, and the Carnival site goes to April 2011 with the Conquest and Ecstacy.

DanJ, you're absolutely right about it being the "Port of Galveston" website. This 3 week long cold I have is addling my brain!

I agree with penblack. I think *****.com is a great site. That's how we found the perfect Mediterranean cruise (Oosterdam in 2 weeks). I use it a lot if I want to find a price on a specific cruise.

Archived