Have you used any of these for Transport to Port Canaveral

We are hiring a shuttle service to take 6 people from two different resorts in Disney to the port for FOS. I got prices from three services for round trip back then to MCO. #1: A-1 #2: Ace #3 Port Canaveral Transportation.

I just want to know which will give the best service, The price to rent a large van a do it ourself is about the same with gas and tolls and the rental fees. And we have alot of lugage and two of the people are coming from a trip out of the country and the others have alot of wedding clothes. So we don't won't the hassle of us renting. Please advise on the service of these companys, unless you know of others.

Thanks in advance

Cannot help you on those particular companies but we did use Cocoa Beach Shuttle. They were pretty good but too long ago to remember prices.

I know you originally stated you did not want a rental but should you change your mind, go to http://www.mousesavers.com to find some discount codes that will save you $$$$.

One other idea, not sure the name of the thread but somewhere there is a thread about the area that can help you. I think the title had something like "I live in port canaveral area" but not sure.

Note: Just found this on another thread.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=436720

Tim

We are hiring a shuttle service to take 6 people from two different resorts in Disney to the port for FOS. I got prices from three services for round trip back then to MCO. #1: A-1 #2: Ace #3 Port Canaveral Transportation.

I just want to know which will give the best service, The price to rent a large van a do it ourself is about the same with gas and tolls and the rental fees. And we have alot of lugage and two of the people are coming from a trip out of the country and the others have alot of wedding clothes. So we don't won't the hassle of us renting. Please advise on the service of these companys, unless you know of others.

Thanks in advance

I live in the Orlando area and when I booked travel for my corporate clients we always used ACE to transfer executives from the Orlando airport to the corporate office in the Maitland Center. I highly recommend ACE. At the time I used them the owner's name was Joe.

Kathy

Thanks in advance

Here is another thread from today about transportation to Port Canaveral.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1020597

Archived