How late can you add a 4th to your cabin?

My family of 3 are in a cabin that sleeps 5..... I was thinking about adding my 18 year old niece as a backup babysitter but I'm wondering if you can add a 4th passenger past the final payment date? She'll have to see if she can manage it schedule and financial wise and our final payment is in 2 weeks so I'm not sure she can arrange in that short of time.

You can add the 4th person as long as the "maximum berths" aren't reach. So for instance, the ship can only hold so many berths. So even if there is extra space in your cabin, if the ship overall is oversold with alot of quads, then the berth number may be high.

So if it looks like your ship is selling well, book the babysitter in as fast as you can.

There was a poster here that had a triple cabin, they were a double...they wanted to add in their 2 year old son and the ship had reached its maximum berth number and they couldn't add him in. :eek:

So book the babysitter as soon as you know.

Archived