I always enjoy "tipping" threads but you rarely see posts bragging about stiffing.

fig414

I'd like to see some pax boasting about how they always remove their tips. We like to leave extra also but it seems very repetitive on the board. Something like: "We always remove our tips whether the service is good or bad. It gives us more money to spend at the bar". Spice it up a little.

I'd like to see some pax boasting about how they always remove their tips. We like to leave extra also but it seems very repetitive on the board. Something like: "We always remove our tips whether the service is good or bad. It gives us more money to spend at the bar". Spice it up a little.

I think you need to get a life.

I would pity that poor poster! They'd get ripped to shreds! From most everything I've read about tips on CC the majority of posters go above and beyond the recommended tips. CC members, as a whole, understand the realities of the crew and tip more to help them and their families. If I'm wrong please let me know. That is one reason I love the auto tip..so every cruiser must tip unless they make it a huge production at guest services not to.

Happy sails.:)

You must be really really bored tonight huh?? Try a computer game. Beat up on something.

I would pity that poor poster! They'd get ripped to shreds! From most everything I've read about tips on CC the majority of posters go above and beyond the recommended tips. CC members, as a whole, understand the realities of the crew and tip more to help them and their families. If I'm wrong please let me know. That is one reason I love the auto tip..so every cruiser must tip unless they make it a huge production at guest services not to.

Happy sails.:)

Where did you get the idea it is a huge production? It is handled as any other request at guest services. No huge production involved.

If your looking for some one to brag about removing their tips, I like to remove them and add them every other day. It keeps everyone on their toes.:D

If I did this I would end up paying double as I would remove it 4 times and add it back on 6

Archived