Why is my Funpass showing incomplete?

My DH & I are sailing on the Victory in August. We completed our on line booking and Funpass with Carnival a few months ago and have printed out all the information. I just went on line and Carnival is now showing my Funpass status as "incomplete". :eek: Are they having computer issues today? Do I need to input all that information again or am I okay because I have the completed forms printed out already? Any insight on this is appreciated.

Just means they added something, like new terms so you have to go in and do a couple of sections again, no biggie and agree to whatever.

That's what they did to me the other month. I forget what they added. I'm thinking that if they changed any of the terms of the cruise contract, they would make you sign again also.

Thanks for the replies. It looks like a lot of the information I had on the Funpass last time is completely blank. My e-mail address and all my passport information among other things. I never got any kind of indication from Carnival that I had to re-do my Funpass. I feel like they're breaking up with me or something! :o

Thanks for the replies. It looks like a lot of the information I had on the Funpass last time is completely blank. My e-mail address and all my passport information among other things. I never got any kind of indication from Carnival that I had to re-do my Funpass. I feel like they're breaking up with me or something! :o

Now, Baby, it will be okay...Carnival never breaks up with anyone, they will always love you.

Terre said: Now, Baby, it will be okay...Carnival never breaks up with anyone, they will always love you.

Not only that, but you'll also get "proposals" from Holland American, Princess, Cunard, Seaborn, etc. They all love you. I can't believe the volume of mail I get weekly. Too many cruise possibilities, not enough money.

But now as the OP suggested, I'd better check my FunPass.

Jim

Archived