What are the secrets of the Crown Princess? Shhhh we won't tell....

Ohio-C-Luver

Well darn. Somebody stole my thunder about the "not so secret" doors and drinks at Adagio. We did a two week back to back on Crown out of San Juan in Feb '07. Spent many evenings in Crooner's with Brett Cave "The Piano Man", who we just plain love. Francesco the MaitreD in the dining room was with us on the Golden three years before and he was fantastic as always. If you hug him he might make a specialty pasta appetizer right at your table, as he did for us.

Just an FYI that the not so secret doors to the observation deck above the bridge is closed while at sea. It's way too windy and can be dangerous.

Also, Francesco is the best!! He helped us with our group of 10 by giving us the same table every night in anytime dining. Of course, we ate late, at 8:15, but our table was there waiting when we arrived.

PA310156.jpg.c7607a1d1ad03d9afaa0190b46c1ce1a.jpg

i just booked DH and i on the crown dec 12.....our first on princess...we are usually on a HAL ship, smaller size etc. but the crown had a good price and two places we hadnt been to before....

i will check this thread often, it will be nice to have a new ship to explore....HAL was great, but after awhile, predictable . i just hope we wont feel overwhelmed by 3000+ passengers....

no matter what, a cruise is wonderful.....a nice Christmas present for both of us

Archived