Princess Transfers at SEA and San Pedro?

Av8tor

What can anyone tell me about using Princess transfers from SEATAC to pier 91 and from San Pedro to LAX (2 differernt cruises)?

I've never used the Princess service since I normally make private arrangements, but this time I thought I'd at least consider it...

Arriving at SeaTac at 1035a and the ship leaves at 4p. How long do you normally have to wait for the Princess bus to fill up? Do they take your luggage from the bus right to your cabin or do you need to get it to the stevadors yourself? The Princess xfer is $48 for the 2 of us while a towncar service would be about $60 plus tip. Might be worth the $12+ to not have to wait for other passengers and get on the boat earlier. I also think if we were late to SeaTac, that as long as we've checked in for the Princess xfer with the rep at the airport, they'd probably hold the ship if something delayed their transfer service getting us to the pier.

For the San Pedro arrival, if we used the Princess xfer to LAX for our 1230p flight, I'd imagine that they'd give us a color code that got us off the ship by 9 or so (if not earlier), correct? If we put the luggage out in the hall on the last night, wouldn't we still have to collect the luggage on the pier to go through customs, or do they take the bags directly to the Princess bus loading area? If we had the Princess service booked and paid, could we also do express walk-off and get on one of the first Princess busses?

Thanks for your relpies!

I think Supershuttle is the way to go $14 pp with the promo code and they are there waiting in San Pedro when you get off.

I would not do Princess transfers in San Pedro, there are just too many options.

We did the town car route in Sea last month $45 and it was smooth as silk.

Archived