Aft cabin views for inside passage?

Roboat

I am not a huge fan of aft balconies as I like to see the sights coming up and follow them. However, I do acknowledge that lots of people do like them. You will find that on your glacier day you will want to be out on deck to take full advantage of the scenery. In port I don't that there is either an advantage or disadvantage to an aft balcony.

We also had an aft in late June and absolutely loved it, especially for the day at the glacier. In ports, it depends on what dock you are at and what position they have the ship docked. You mentioned that you are not getting off the ship in ports so you may want to post what ship you will be on and maybe someone can help. We were on the Serenade and while in port, we didn't have views of the towns but others may be different.

I appreciate the info.

So many great comments on Glacier Bay that I'm wondering if I should switch to a cruise that goes there. Maybe start another hread, or just do more research.

Thanks again to all.

I appreciate the info.

So many great comments on Glacier Bay that I'm wondering if I should switch to a cruise that goes there. Maybe start another hread, or just do more research.

Thanks again to all.

I thought that you were on the Pearl? The Pearl is going to Glacier Bay in August when we are sailing.

I just booked an Aft balcony cabin on the Pearl for next August. They were already booking up so I guess that aft cabins are really popular. There are no aft cabins on deck 10 including the suites on the week that I am sailing.

Archived