Baltic Sea Review with 3 kids

brazilgirl

I just arrived Tuesday from our 22 day journey through 9 countries with 3 kids ...what a great adventure.

My review is at www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1024750

I have started posting my tons of photos at www.picasaweb.google.com.br/brazilgirl1987

It was a wonderful family experience.

Kim

Kim/brazilgirl--

Read your review, and no am DESPERATELY wanting to go on a Baltics trip. ESPECIALLY since it was exactly a year ago this week that we were on our Med cruise.

Sigh....

Great review--and FABULOUS pics! Until we actually get booked for a Baltics trip (Adv by Disney) or cruise, I shall live vicariously through you!

CeleBrat

Celebrat-

You must go...the itinerary is amazing. I have decided I want to move to Denmark or Sweden. My kids have voted and decided this was their favorite cruise so far.

I will post more photos this afternoon.

What is this Baltic trip by Disney you mentioned?

Ciao,

Kim

Kim- I am so excited now. I know you have traveled all around Europe and that really says something to me- about the Baltics being your favorite.

When I was in Europe last summer- I decided I want to live in Europe. Don't know where but now maybe I'll fall in love with Denmark or Sweden like you did.

Disney has done European cruises in the past and in 2010 the Magic will be in Europe (during the summer). I don't think that would be my first choice for a cruise- my son would love it though.

Archived