Question: We are sailing on the VALOR, where is a good place to meet our fellow CC'er

motherchic

Hi,

we are sailing on the Valor. Our roll call group would like to meet sometime the first day . Can anyone suggest a good meeting place? Perhaps somewhere were we can still see sail away or??....???? I have never sailed Carnival before, so I am clueless.

Thanks for your help

Nadine

We met at the aft pool bar a few times about 2 - 2:30 then left for muster drill. You could also meet after the drill at the same place. If you want something more than that you can set up a lounge with a waiter available to take drinks or set up a lounge with drinks and/or snacks. I can't remember the amount but you can contact Carnival to set it up or go through John Heald.

We met up with our fellow CC members at the Aft pool bar also. It's a good spot for a M&G. It's also a great idea to have more than one M&G so that those who can't make it to one might get to the other one. One on embarkation day and another on the first sea day or something like that.

Enjoy the Valor! Great ship. :)

Archived