Secret Room on Spirit

Secret Room, I thought it was just a door?

I am not sure if it is a door or a room. I just read about it. I think it is a door that you go though to get to the place that not many people know about on the front bow of the ship. I believe it is on deck 6 or 7 though the show room door in the back.

I am not sure if it is a door or a room. I just read about it. I think it is a door that you go though to get to the place that not many people know about on the front bow of the ship. I believe it is on deck 6 or 7 though the show room door in the back.

I've heard of that, too, but I thought I heard it was on the Paradise??? I've been on the Spirit and I don't recall it being there.

Sorry, I am new at this. It the Spirit of Alaska. I thought they were the same

Just as long as you get on the right ship when you sail, no problem.

I do not think the "secret door" is that big of a deal. How much more of a view could you possibly get that you can not get some place else that is not so secret ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by TahoeBob viewpost.gif

At Disneyland they have secret bathrooms!

Yes they do! I've used it! Lol.

There is something disturbingly intriguing about secret bathrooms at Disney...hmmm....

I am not sure if it is a door or a room. I just read about it.

I think it is a door that you go through

to get to the place that not many people know about on the front bow of the ship.

I believe it is on deck 6 and 7 ===> Check access from 9 and 10 too! ;)

Yes, bow decks...you end up out here!

BowDeck-37.jpg

Most Carnival ships have about 4 small bow decks -right up forward

BowDeck-587.jpg

with short stairwells between them

CV-5494.jpg

Angles-564.jpg

Get out there!

Thanks I kept reading about the door, But didn't know if all the Carvinal ship's had one. Thanks for your help

Yes, bow decks...you end up out here!

BowDeck-37.jpg

Most Carnival ships have about 4 small bow decks -right up forward

BowDeck-587.jpg

with short stairwells between them

CV-5494.jpg

Angles-564.jpg

Get out there!

Are you talking about the Carnival ship Spirit?

Or

Spirit of Alaska?

Oh Well, either way, i have no idea what secret room you are talking about........maybe it's because i've only been on Spirit out of Mexico:D

Not to be Rude, but do you really think you are helping the poster by posting this?

Just curious...

I think it's a relaxing and waiting area for the show room performers. I've been backstage on the conquest and behind the stage, there two dressing rooms(male and female) with all the costumes. But I also believe that they have an area where they relax and wait for their times to go on. It might also be where the performers cabins/dressing rooms are, but not sure about that. The immediate backstage area has a closed circuit tv where those waiting there can see the show and I also think the performers also have tv's in their waiting area/cabins/,personal dressing rooms to monitor the show. They have direct access to the stage from that area.

It is not a secrete room. It is a "secrete" door to get out on the observation deck. The reason it is called a secrete is because it is hidden and not well marked. Here is the Lido deck on the Carnival Glory ...

GLLIDO2.GIF

Top is forward. Forward of 9205 and 9206 is white space. Well that space is actually a door that lead out to the observation deck above the bridge. Since the door cannot be seen from the hallway unless you are all the way forward, and since it is not marked on the deck plan, many people don't know it is there. The following photo was taken from the wing of the observation deck that is accessed through the "secrete" door ...

Glory-starboardside.jpg

Archived