Wii Fit on Quest

C&Sun

We're booked on Quest Nov. 28 for 24 days, Athens to Singapore and was wondering if Wii Fit is in the fitness room? I use it all the time and know that there are also a lot of seniors who do Wii Fit.

We're booked on Quest Nov. 28 for 24 days, Athens to Singapore and was wondering if Wii Fit is in the fitness room? I use it all the time and know that there are also a lot of seniors who do Wii Fit.

Hi C&Sun !

Wow, that's an interesting question :)

Being that Wi-Fi was upgraded when Quest joined Azamara's fleet, and internet was available most everywhere on Quest, I'm not 100% positive on the fitness room, but I would say the odds are good. I hope this helps. Enjoy your Cruise !

On Quest in January they ran wi bowling sessions in the upstairs lounge on a copule of sea days it was great fun. I think it was offered on more days but we were busy

A

Hi C&Sun !

Wow, that's an interesting question :)

Being that Wi-Fi was upgraded when Quest joined Azamara's fleet, and internet was available most everywhere on Quest, I'm not 100% positive on the fitness room, but I would say the odds are good. I hope this helps. Enjoy your Cruise !

Psst, Andy - Wii Fit, not Wi-fi ;)

Psst, Andy - Wii Fit, not Wi-fi ;)

You are right Amber !

That's why I thought it was interesting if they were asking if there was Wi-Fi in the Fitness Room !!! I was wondering why there would be a need for it there, unless someone wanted to be on the internet as they worked out. I suppose anything is possible :)

Anyway, getting back to the question.... I know they have at least 1 Wii onboard, but no idea about Wii-Fit. Perhaps someone else will be able to answer that one.

Sorry for any confusion.

You are right Amber !

That's why I thought it was interesting if they were asking if there was Wi-Fi in the Fitness Room !!! I was wondering why there would be a need for it there, unless someone wanted to be on the internet as they worked out. I suppose anything is possible :)

Anyway, getting back to the question.... I know they have at least 1 Wii onboard, but no idea about Wii-Fit. Perhaps someone else will be able to answer that one.

Sorry for any confusion.

WE weren't confused, Andy. :D

Archived