Quick Question: Any Recent Triumph Cruisers?

Jamrenjer

We will be on her next month. I always check the temps at Kroozcam.com I fell in love with that site. Lots of cams and info.

I went to that Kroozcam.com webpage. Are you sure thats the right spelling? It dont look right. Or maybe I dont know where to go on page:confused:.

I was just on the Triumph July 9 - 13 NY to Saint John,

the weather was hot in ny then cooled down as we got up north and in saint john they had heavy fog in the morning but cleared up by the afternoon. I would say mid 70's was the temp. Bring a sweater for sure.

Just got back last Saturday, and before we made it to Canada it was warm, not hot, but warm, at night a long sleeve shirt was needed, and my wife wore a sweatshirt. After that it got pretty cool, and very windy on board the ship, at night especially. Our last day at sea, the fog rolled in, and it was pretty cool on this ship.

Frank

Just got back last Saturday, and before we made it to Canada it was warm, not hot, but warm, at night a long sleeve shirt was needed, and my wife wore a sweatshirt. After that it got pretty cool, and very windy on board the ship, at night especially. Our last day at sea, the fog rolled in, and it was pretty cool on this ship.

Frank

I was on the cruise. I found Saint John to be rather cool, I wore a light jacket - sail away and evening was rather chilly. Halifax was warmer - 70s. We did not need additional layers while sightseeing - we wore t-shirts and shorts. Again it does get chilly in the evening. (Actually on both evenings they closed the covering over the pool in the back of Lido Deck so that people could swim. It was very foggy the last sea day but the temp got milder. Hope this helps.

Tami

We were on this cruise 2 weeks ago and it was chilly and very windy on deck.

Had my jacket on everyday. Could hardly lay out in a lounge chair.

Many were wrapped in towels. The cold and the lines trying to get food, put a damper on this cruise.

Too bad Carnival does not go south from NY.

We were on this cruise 2 weeks ago and it was chilly and very windy on deck.

Had my jacket on everyday. Could hardly lay out in a lounge chair.

Many were wrapped in towels. The cold and the lines trying to get food, put a damper on this cruise.

Too bad Carnival does not go south from NY.

The Miracle does.

very warm in New York, and first sea day, cooler as we arrived in Saint John New Brunswick, but warmed up as the day went on, we didnt wear jackets just short sleave shirts. It got foggy in route to Halifax and rained, but still warm, to warm for me as I was looking forward to cooler weather. It was foggy and the fog horn blew most of the evening and night leaving Halifax and then we had another warm sea day. Calm seas most the time, on the last sea day the waves were cresting at 4ft to 8 ft. this was the first cruise I did not get sea sick. I took Bonine and ginger caps.

Just off yesterday- the 1st day at sea warm (mid 70's I would guess) and windy, cooler as the day progressed, as we got further up north; light sweater/sweatshirt.

St John reached 75 the day we were there and a local said that was very warm- it was also bright sun: a picture perfect day IMO...

Hailfax was overcast, high 60's/low 70's (I checked the actual temps on weather.com when we returned).... and humid and did rain in the afternoon.

Very very foggy in AM of our last day at sea- but cleared up as the day progressed and was warm sun again- got a minor sunburn even, low 70's would be my guess, hard to guage with the wind (wind was an issue on a caribbean cruise too!)

We each packed a pair of jeans, a lightweight sweatshirt, and a raincoat. Ended up using all of these items for at least a few hours---

Jill

Archived