Mullins Beach?

toberman

So, aplmac, if I wanted calm water, shade for the DH and somewhere to get a drink, which beach would be for me. The pictures I saw of this beach on barbados.org (I think) look pretty different from your picture. My friends were thinking Accra (Rockley?).

Thanks for your input.

So, aplmac, if I wanted calm water, shade for the DH and somewhere to get a drink,

which beach would be for me.

The pictures I saw of this beach on barbados.org (I think) look pretty different from your picture.

My friends were thinking Accra (Rockley?).

People even accuse me of having some kinda economic interest going, at Accra/Rockley

but despite that...yes, you can hardly go wrong with the South Coast's best beach.

It simply has everything.

Accra-46.jpg

NO promises re. the calm water bit, though. South Coast's a bit surfy.

People even accuse me of having some kinda economic interest going, at Accra/Rockley

but despite that...yes, you can hardly go wrong with the South Coast's best beach.

It simply has everything.

Accra-46.jpg

NO promises re. the calm water bit, though. South Coast's a bit surfy.

Aplmac, it's obvious you love this beach. Any vendors/shops/restaurants should be paying you for your recommendations. I'm sure they get a lot of business from your comments and pictures, as you are highly respected on this board. Thank you again. I don't know what we'd do without the residents of the islands that are so willing to take their time to answer all our questions.

Janette

so what beach are we talking about here? how to get there? how much? how long? is there restaurants? is there snorkelling? is there snorkelling equipment?

all these posts assume the readers know so much already

thanks

so what beach are we talking about here?

how to get there?

how much?

how long?

is there restaurants?

is there snorkelling?

is there snorkelling equipment?

thanks

There are threads and threads and threads covering the subject of Accra/Rockley!

- not to mention just about every island-subject under da sun..literally!

Scroll down the threads page and start lookin ;)

so what beach are we talking about here? how to get there? how much? how long? is there restaurants? is there snorkelling? is there snorkelling equipment?

thanks

Initially we were talking about Mullins Beach as I couldn't find much info on it. Then we started talking about Accra Beach. Can't help you on snorkelling as I don't do it.

Check out the Barbados thread under Carribean Ports of Call and you'll find a wealth of information, including snorkelling.

Janette

Archived