An Open Letter of Gratitude to the Photographers on the Journey

CarlandAndrea

My husband and I were on the 06/30 Baltics cruise until we had to return on 07/08 due to a family emergency involving my mother. I want to particularly thank the photographers who had taken pictures of my mom and I on a prior Journey cruise in May of the Italy. On the Baltic cruise, they asked me for updates about her condition since we had met them previously and they had taken some unbelievably great photos of us. I only bought a few of the pictures while on that cruise w/ my mother. When we got the emergency call to return home, my husband asked if we could buy the other photos. The photographers went back thru their archives and printed all of them out and quitely slid them under our stateroom door with a wonderful note. That small act of kindness will stick with me for the rest of my life. Those pictures represent a wonderful time with my mother and I am grateful to them for their kindness.

Firstly, you do not say but I do hope your mother's situation is improving and that whatever, you are finding the strength to cope with your situation. How kind of the photographers - the tone of service and behaviour on Journey is in part set by Phillip Herbert the Hotel Director. He probably did not know what they did, but they did exactly what he would have done if it had been him- go above and beyond quietly.

Thank you for taking the time to share this with us at a challenging time for you;it is good to hear such positives. I would suggest if your time allows that you find time to drop a line to Azamara Head office to tell them, perhaps addressing it to Mr Pimentil the new CEO

A

My husband and I were on the 06/30 Baltics cruise until we had to return on 07/08 due to a family emergency involving my mother. I want to particularly thank the photographers who had taken pictures of my mom and I on a prior Journey cruise in May of the Italy. On the Baltic cruise, they asked me for updates about her condition since we had met them previously and they had taken some unbelievably great photos of us. I only bought a few of the pictures while on that cruise w/ my mother. When we got the emergency call to return home, my husband asked if we could buy the other photos. The photographers went back thru their archives and printed all of them out and quitely slid them under our stateroom door with a wonderful note. That small act of kindness will stick with me for the rest of my life. Those pictures represent a wonderful time with my mother and I am grateful to them for their kindness.

Hi CarlandAndrea !

Thank you for sharing your story with us. It's always wonderful to hear about the kind acts of others. I sincerely hope that your Mom is recovering.

Archived