Gate 1 15 Day Egypt Tour/Cruise

PROCRUISE

But if not, here's the link to my long review of the Gate One 15 day Egypt tour, and all the subsequent discussion...

Lots of good information for you there. There's a link to my photos from the trip in my signature. Warning! Highly addictive thread! :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

My husband and I are thinking about taking this trip next summer instead of our planned Alaska cruise. We have already been to Egypt for 1 day on another cruise, but really want to go back now to see more. We had planned to go to Alaska (I have been, but my husband hasn't). Anyway, the lure of Egypt is just too much. Thank you for posting your pictures and review.

My 12 year old son and I just went to Egypt in May with Insight Tours. They were very reasonably priced and we had an amazing time. They took care of everything for us, we didn't have to worry about a thing. I would definately not go without a tour group though. We had an extra day at the end of the tour and didn't want to running around on our own so we hired a local guide, who is actually from Seattle but now living in Cairo. She has a company called Casual Cairo and she spent the entire day with us showing us places the tour didn't go. Her driver invited us to his parent home, which was so much fun. His mom let us look around their home and we had great fun visiting with them.

Egypt is amazing, I am sure whoever you go with you will have a great time. We loved every minute we were there.

My 12 year old son and I just went to Egypt in May with Insight Tours. They were very reasonably priced and we had an amazing time. They took care of everything for us, we didn't have to worry about a thing. I would definately not go without a tour group though. We had an extra day at the end of the tour and didn't want to running around on our own so we hired a local guide, who is actually from Seattle but now living in Cairo. She has a company called Casual Cairo and she spent the entire day with us showing us places the tour didn't go. Her driver invited us to his parent home, which was so much fun. His mom let us look around their home and we had great fun visiting with them.

Egypt is amazing, I am sure whoever you go with you will have a great time. We loved every minute we were there.

Debbie Senter runs casual Cairo. She is the one pictured giving the water bottle to the Camel

Archived