Sailing on Sunday from Rome on the Windsurf

barbaraj

I can't believe that I couldn't find anyone else going on this ship. We are doing this cruise and then staying on the same ship sailing Venice to Venice. I am trying to figure out what to take....any suggestions??? I always over pack and still don't have what I want. We sailed on the Windsurf 10 years ago on the Med. Would love to hear from someone. On our last Regent cruise we met two couples on line before we went and we are still friends with one of the couples.

I can't believe that I couldn't find anyone else going on this ship. We are doing this cruise and then staying on the same ship sailing Venice to Venice. I am trying to figure out what to take....any suggestions??? I always over pack and still don't have what I want. We sailed on the Windsurf 10 years ago on the Med. Would love to hear from someone. On our last Regent cruise we met two couples on line before we went and we are still friends with one of the couples.

BarbaraJ, wish we were going to be joining you on this great cruise aboard one of our favorite cruiselines, but no cruises for us this year. We were on aboard the Windsurf a few years ago out of Barcelona to Lisbon and loved the "no formal nights", made it so much easier to pack for a long overseas flight. Day time casual, evening colorful and jazzy resort wear. Not sure if I answered your question or not, but I do send you wishes for a wonderful and fun cruise.

Shirley

Wow..I guess you're on the Venice to Venice leaving August 2nd. Really excited about this one. 3rd time on Windsurf. Not Regent but casually fun and inteesting itinerary. Never been to Croatia needless to say...already have dinner reservations in Dubrovnik...what to bring? For me, as little as possible. I've learned to let THEM do the laundry, but I'm a guy and a few pants and shirts, shorts, and I'm set. See ya! Did you see how hot it is in Venice!:cool:

Which restaurant are you eating at in Dubrovnik? Are you traveling with anyone? The last time we were in Venice it was much hotter! Have you signed up for any excursions? We are doing the caves in Koper. Are you staying in Venice at the end of the cruise or going directly home?

Barbara..I think you've left already...so will meet on board. I'm traveling alone this year...NOT staying in Venice pre-cruise..just going to ship August 2nd....made reservations Sunday night at Danieli...in Dubrovnik I have rez at both Club Nautika and the Palace....if you see this, try to find me. Should not be too hard. Cheers!:cool:

Archived