2010 New Kids on the Block cruise - Which line? (and other questions)

Fat Boy

My lovely (and slightly crazy) wife didn't get to do the 2009 New Kids on the Block cruise in May. They just announced they'll be doing it again in 2010. Does anyone have any info on this sailing yet? Which line? Which ship? Which itinerary? What company is handling the charter?

I suppose the first place to look is which company chartered it for 2009. Does anybody know who that was?

Thanks!

The NKOTB cruise went on sale to general public at noon (EDT) today. They had problems with their website all afternoon. It took four hours of trying over and over, but I finally got her booked!

I got one of the last couple rooms... After completing my check-out, I tried to book another (to see what was left), and it said the event was sold out.

Making my case for Husband of the Year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow, was thinking about going on this cruise. Can't beleive it sold out in 4 hours!! Guess, there really is NKOTB fans out there still. Hope they still sound as good as they did back in the 80's and 90's. I went to 3 of their concerts and had front row. I can remember seeing "Hangin Tough" over and over again. Hmm where did I put my Donnie Wahlberg doll? lol:)

• 2 weeks later...
Hope they still sound as good as they did back in the 80's and 90's. :)

They sound better! I went on the last cruise and will be on the next. It was an amazing weekend.

Fat Boy you are going to have a great time. All the men I met were having fun. The staff said it was the best cruise they had ever been on. That could be because there were more than 2000 women and only 80 men.

• 1 month later...

i'll be seeing you there cuz i'm on the boat!

it took me an hour and a half to get confirmation for my room....holy cow! It was crazy!! I was able to get another 2 rooms booked for friends also.

This weekend is going to be amazing! Its not just for NKOTB...its a girls weekend away! Most of us are married with kids...lol

Cant wait for HMC!!!

198 days to go!!!

Archived