Cozumel Excursion...Do I have enough time?

I want to book an excursion on my own at Chankanaab Park in Cozumel. The Mariner arrives in Cozumel at 10:00 am. If I made the excursion for 12:00 noon, is this enough time to clear the ship and get a cab to be at the park on time? The other two times are listed as 14:15 & 15:00 hrs. I am not up on Naval time, but I think that is 2:15 and 3:00...correct?

<MARQUEE>Are you sailing on the Mariner 7/18/04?...Click here! icon_cool.gif

or HERE! icon_wink.gif

</MARQUEE>

Disney Wonder 3/2000 ~ Disney Magic 9/2000 ~ RCI Vision 2/2001 ~ Carnival Victory 12/2001 ~ Celebrity Millennium 3/2003 ~ RCI Adventure OTS 9/2003 ~ RCI Mariner OTS 7/18/2004 ~ RCI Serenade OTS 9/26/2004

Chankanaab Park is not a far cab ride at all from the ships. You will be able to get a cab very easily. I think 12noon will be find to make.

DeeKDRoseTransp.gifabducted.gif

Email: Deanna34769@wmconnect.com

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ff00&cdt=2004;11;14;22;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Until our Martian Yatch Club Adventure

RCCL Adventure of the Seas 11/14/04

RCCL Voyager of the Seas 10/26/03

Carnival Pride 11/9/02

Premier Cruise Lines (5 sailings)

I forgot that we may be on a different time zone. If Cozumel is on CST and the ship stays on EST, what time should I make the excursion for?

or HERE! icon_wink.gif

</MARQUEE>

Disney Wonder 3/2000 ~ Disney Magic 9/2000 ~ RCI Vision 2/2001 ~ Carnival Victory 12/2001 ~ Celebrity Millennium 3/2003 ~ RCI Adventure OTS 9/2003 ~ RCI Mariner OTS 7/18/2004 ~ RCI Serenade OTS 9/26/2004

About the cabs in Cozumel...

It was easy to get a cab, when no one else wanted a cab. When we were on the Grandeur in March the Explorer was also docked and the taxi line was wrapped back through the little shops. It was pure chaos. We waited 30-40 minutes for a cab. The ship excursions for some reason were using alot of the cabs for their people so only 1/2 the cabs went to people waiting in line. There should be lots of people trying to get to Chankanaab so you could just pile into a van with lots of other people, that would save time if its crowded.

I guess its all in the timing!

If the ship arrives in Cozumel at 10 AM eastern time that would be 9 AM Cozumel time, that would give you 3 hours, which should be enough time, wouldn't you think?

The above poster is correct abount times. Cozumel now observes daylight saving time(didn't a few years ago), so no matter the time of year, if you are on eastern time, Cozumel will be one hour earlier.

Thank you very much! Even if we have to wait for a cab, we should be alright!

We have been to the park before and I couldn't get over how close it was to the pier. Didn't have to wait for a cab either. icon_wink.gif

or HERE! icon_wink.gif

</MARQUEE>

Archived