Running at Eastern Caribbean Ports

I am going to the Caribbean on the Adventure of the Seas next month. I would like to know if there is a site I can go to that would provide some running routes from the ports. I prefer to run on the road than on the ship. I am going to Barbados, Antigua, St. Lucia, St. Croix & St. Maartin. Also, schedules shows the ship is arriving at 8am. I would like to run earlier. What are the chances of me going out of the ship at 7am?

I am going to the Caribbean on the Adventure of the Seas next month. I would like to know if there is a site I can go to that would provide some running routes from the ports. I prefer to run on the road than on the ship. I am going to Barbados, Antigua, St. Lucia, St. Croix & St. Maartin. Also, schedules shows the ship is arriving at 8am. I would like to run earlier. What are the chances of me going out of the ship at 7am?

You might try mapmyrun.com to see what other runners have found. Some of these areas can have pretty tough neighborhoods, i.r., not necessarily runner friendly. As far as getting off the ship before the docking time...only if you jump and swim to the dock. If arrival time is 8 AM that's when the ship arrives at the dock and the gangway goes out. Sorry, any early morning runs will have to be onboard ship.

CC11...

This is a good cruise for those who are born to run and cruise. For those unable to make that cruise but are still goiing to the same ports, perhaps you are someone putting the cruise together could download maps of the courses being ran in these ports. Then runners and walkers from othe rcruises can follow similar routes.:) Just an idea.

Archived