Shoes

mollywest

I have a couple of pairs of moda shoes that go perfectly with my dresses for formal evenings. They are fairly high heels. Will I struggle on ship with them in the med in august. Don't really want to buy any more as they're lovely shoes. Will it be chilly in the evenings?

PS Looking forward to our first cruise in two weeks!

Shouldn't be too cold---after all, it's August and the ship does have heat, if it were to get chilly!!!!!

Remember that it can be a loooooong distance from your cabin to the elevators...the hallways are really, REALLY long. I wear heels all the time, but walking up and down those halls in uncomfortable heels was a royal pain! It's like power=walking in your mall in heels!

MollyWest~ High heels for the formal nights.... it's a FUN evening, wear them. I would if I could but I can not. I don't know the Med but IF it gets 'wavy' just take them off and carry them and put them back on when you get to your distination (the diningroom). Be comfortable. Be sure to wear a shoe for what YOUR plans are for the evening. Just don't waer a rubber soled shoe if you plan on hitting the dance floor.. OR.... again, your shoes will end up coming off. ;-)

Bon Voyage!

I have bad feet and get pains, blisters, etc, so I am really picky. I have a few pairs of formal platform shoes that have ankle straps. They are really well balanced, so I can wear them for hours.

http://www.dillards.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=301&langId=-1&storeId=301&productId=501248242&view=20&No=20&Ntt=nina&Ntk=all&N=1000425&Nty=1&searchUrl=%2Fendeca%2FEndecaStartServlet%3Fview%3D20%26No%3D20%26Ntt%3Dnina%26Ntk%3Dall%26N%3D1000425%26Nty%3D1&R=02747218

Archived