bayonne sailing in february

weechloe

We are considering the Explorer on Febrary 14th and wondered what the ocean conditions will be like and how long it will take us to get to nice weather. If you have sailed at this time I would appreciate any info.

Weechloe,

Come join us on the RCL Roll Call for the Valentine cruise. We've sailed twice from Bayonne in February - the weather can vary a lot. The first year it was smooth all the way down and back. The first day out you could be in slacks and a sweater and in shorts and a T shirt by the second day. Coming back folks were out by the pool until 4 pm the day before we docked. The second time we had waves and wind so the nicer weather came at the end of the second day and disappeared at about the same point coming back.

Carol

HI! Carol (138east) and I were on the same cruise in Feb....the weather can be hit or miss! It was very bumpy on the way back...and COLD for a day or so going and coming back...

I would pack some stuff you can layer if it is cold...maybe light sweats/sweaters/jackets....

Have fun!

Archived