Television in fitness room

rachel58

Are there individual TVs on the treadmills etc and if so do you need to bring your own headphones or are they supplied or should I just bring my i-pod!

There are individual TV screens on the treadmills but you should bring your own head phones. There is a jack that you can plug them in to. Bring your i-pod if you want to listen to your own music.

The tv channels are pretty limited. I watch them some but usually end up just listening to my ipod. You've got 3-4 Princess channels, a few news channels, usually about 2 movie channels and maybe one or two other--not a whole lot of choice.

Are there individual TVs on the treadmills etc and if so do you need to bring your own headphones or are they supplied or should I just bring my i-pod!

Bring your own headset unless you want to use the ones provided that "who knows who" used before you.

Not that I am aware of . I don't believe that they interface with other MP3 or MP4 devices.

Thanks. I have to admit that the first time I saw these in a gum, I felt like I did when I saw my first microwave. it was just so cool that you could bring your own video podcasts and watch them.

Archived