Private guides in the Coliseum and Vatican

Illinitrvlr

Quick question for anyone who has taken Romeinlimo....can you give me the approximate costs for a guide in to the Vatican Museum and into the Coliseum? We have a group of 14 going and I am trying to get all of the costs listed for everyone. Any help is much appreciated

Quick question for anyone who has taken Romeinlimo....can you give me the approximate costs for a guide in to the Vatican Museum and into the Coliseum? We have a group of 14 going and I am trying to get all of the costs listed for everyone. Any help is much appreciated

I would email Jany for info on the price of the guides. I just used Romeinlimo for everything on our last Med cruise but booked my own private vatican tour guide. I didn't know they would arrange this for me and then found out they could have done it all. Jany will help you though, she is amazing! The private tour is the ONLY way to go for the Vatican. This was the 3rd time we had done the Vatican museum and we hired a guide just for our group. Best money ever spent for the museum. It was so interesting to know what you were looking at.

We also took a night time tour with romeinlimo and it was a blast!

We used RomeCabs in Rome, but was the RomeInLimo group next to us in about 4 places so I am sure the pricing will be about the same.

We paid 100 Euros for 2 hours, plus the cost of admission. That was for 8 people. I would think a group of 14 might be a bit more.

We used Romeinlimo and has Sarah as our tour guide. She was awesome. We did a private Vatican/St. Peter's Tour one day and a Private Coliseum/Highlights of Rome a second day. We could have combined them, but didn't want to tire out group out. They were great. They also did a Positano/Pompeii tour from Rome for us and that was awesome too. They are worth every penny. My husband who is on the cheap side, even proclaimed they were the best value on our trip. They added so much to our experience. Email Jany and they can arrange everything for you.

Teresa

Archived