Azamara - Local entertainment onboard?

Jade13

I was wondering if Azamara ever brings any local entertainment onto their ships? We are scheduled on Quest from Hong Kong to Singapore.

HAL brought on local entertainment in Barcelona (were we docked until 11:00pm), so there wasn't any reason to pay them to go see a show that night.

I wanted to know if Azamara does anything like this for their guests? We have overnights in Hong Kong, Saigon, Bangkok, and Singapore.

I was wondering if Azamara ever brings any local entertainment onto their ships? We are scheduled on Quest from Hong Kong to Singapore.

HAL brought on local entertainment in Barcelona (were we docked until 11:00pm), so there wasn't any reason to pay them to go see a show that night.

I wanted to know if Azamara does anything like this for their guests? We have overnights in Hong Kong, Saigon, Bangkok, and Singapore.

We're going to St Petersburg on the Journey next week and wonder if there's going to be a folkloric show on board?

It is offered as part of an excusion but would be too tiring to do it in the eve after a long day of touring. We'd definately would love to stay onboard.

Any info?

We're going to St Petersburg on the Journey next week and wonder if there's going to be a folkloric show on board?

It is offered as part of an excusion but would be too tiring to do it in the eve after a long day of touring. We'd definately would love to stay onboard.

Any info?

They brought a folkloric group on board the second night of STP on our July 12 cruise. It was very enjoyable and very nice to have it there on board.(We were exhausted after touring all day).

They brought a folkloric group on board the second night of STP on our July 12 cruise. It was very enjoyable and very nice to have it there on board.(We were exhausted after touring all day).

Thanks for the info. I think we'll take advantage and enjoy the night on board.:D

Archived