Miami park & cruise?

kimala

We will be sailing out of Miami October 25 on CarnivaL LIBERTY. Was wondering if anyone out there knew if there was a hotel that offered free parking for the week and a shuttle to the port. We live @ 3 hours north west of Miami and will be driving with another couple to the port and would like to save some money over the $140.00/wkly parking fee!!! Thanks you guys.

the only ones i know of are the new residence inn miami airport south (i think...it says NEW HOTEL on marriott.com) a la quinta and maybe hampton inn blue lagoon............there may be a few others, but you may want to check on a park n fly and pay for a cab to the pier yourself............

many of the hotels that have this are kind of yucky.

I'm very interested in this as well! My daughter, her best friend and myself will be cruising Dec. 30 out of Miami. A hotel in a safe area where we could sleep,park and shuttle to port would be great. Also, how difficult will it be to find transportation back to the hotel post cruise? Does anyone know if it's economical to stay in Fort Lauderdale and taxi to and from the Miami port. Thanks!

If you don't rely on a FREE shuttle to the port from the hotel, you will have a choice of more hotels.

Popular here are LaQuinta EAST and Hampton inn blue lagoon area. Another one in the Blue lagoon area...can't remember the name. Do a Search in this forum, typing in port shuttle hotels or something like that and you'll find others. Make sure you check recent reviews on tripadvisor as the lower priced ones can be in unsavory areas or not near anything like restuarants etc.

Definitely look at parksleepand fly.com and in the miami are there will be some with the shuttles for cruising. Most do not include the trip back to the hotel. Check out times of shuttles if you DO decide to use the hotel's.

Archived