Ffl flt ?

DONNALAKA

port canaveral is probably 3 hours from Ft lauderdale....

i think you mean port Everglades???

I would not book anything before noon....chances are you could get an earlier flight, but you never know. the shiip may or may not dock at 7 and may take a long time to clear......

that said, there are probably CCers who have made flights (with carying margins of error) in the 10-11 AM range.....

BTW you never know what can happen....this morning, 2 terminals at LaGuardia were evacuated for 3 hours due to some nut going through security with "bomb looking" stuff in his backpack! Soooo since the airport was basically shut down, all those people on flights from 6-noon (probably) will be VERY late!:eek:

(and not to be mean, but the title of your post-at first glance by someone with decent vision, is a little hard to read...i really think it is just the font, but maybe it would be better if it was spelled out! :-)

tyvm. i get port everglades and port canaveral mixed up .

i realize anything can happen @ an airport. hopefully barring any major "stuff" i will be ok w/the flts i plan.

anddddddddddd CC does it's own spell/grammer ck when u type in all caps {as is my lazy way } which changes caps etc. i tried to edit when i saw it but, it wouldn't let me.

again thanks for the input.

Archived